Friday, February 15, 2013
1. I'm a thinker. Like a deep one. I'm always thinking. Always striving, planning, wanting, and pondering in my head. It's exhausting really.
2. Speaking of exhausting...last week I was diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue.....again. Perhaps I should work at that. But then like...I'm this deep thinker. And this deep worrier. And a deep stress ball. See my problem?
3. One thing about me that I may have mentioned or you may have gathered from my years of ramblings is that I'm ooozing with optimism and always striving to overcome the things about myself that I don't find too stellar. AKA hope...right?
4. There's a lot of painting and renovation going on in my house. I may have mentioned that once before. Or 562 times.
5. The laundry situation is....well beyond words. Which is why I'm usually "management" on the renovating front. Stuff gets behind yo! I've accepted that if we can all find at least one pair of underwear and the clothes that we find in the dirty laundry doesn't stink we can survive this crazy period in life. Or maybe that's the way it always is. I mean what?
6. I was reading back on some of my old posts. I was funny. Like legit and crap. Now I'm happy if I can form a proper sentence.
7. See that situation on that guy's head? That's his autoimmune disease (Linear Morphea) that added to the pile of "The worst year in the history of Kristi's life - Vintage 2012".
8. I'm happy to report that he doesn't notice or care that it's there. That it doesn't bother him or affect his health. That we are not putting him on two months of steroids, two years of methotrexate, and bi-weekly blood tests. Because we'd be taking a perfectly healthy boy and making him sick. The rheumatologist agrees. (HOLLA) And I'm even HAPPIER to report that his hair is GROWING back. Looks like taking him off of gluten is helping and I couldn't be happier. It's worth the work.
7. Sometimes I think I have my hands full. And I only have two kids. For the love of PETE!
8. I think change is coming....
But not baby change. HA! Got ya there right?!
9. If I did an actual full mind dump on here you'd probably look at me like I was a lunetic.
10. I miss blogging regularly. Have I mentioned that 562 times as well?
11. Is it normal to see lego flying over your head? No? Should probably see what that's about.
Hit me with your mind dump. You'll feel better. You know...like after you....eat chocolate.
What'd you think I was gonna say?
PS- can anyone tell me what blogger's problem is?? I can't post without an obscene amount of spacing in google reader. Just sayin'.